Revive your vibrance with on-the-go miniature vials of precious herbs.
LD Venus Gold
LD Venus Gold is a healthier product formulated using rich blend of precious herbs. It promotes blood circulation and enhances energy levels, and for general health and women after childbirth.
Herbal Feminine Companion For Life
Women experience physical and physiological changes throughout the main stages of their lives – from puberty to the reproductive years and on to menopause. At every stage, hormones produced by the endocrine system dictate their physical and emotional well-being. Women can experience easier transition in their different stages of life by naturally regulating and balancing their hormones through exercise, diet and herbal supplements such as LD Venus Gold – an exclusive formulation with 6 types of traditional Chinese herbs. LD-Venus Gold helps nourish women’s internal organs, promote blood circulation and regulate the endocrine system to help restore hormonal balance and alleviate feminine concerns.
1. Radix Astragali Seu Hedysari
The most beneficial amongst all herbs in replenishing ‘qi’. It is helpful in treating prolapsed organs.
2. Herba Patriniae
Detoxifies body, reduces heatiness, reduces inflammation, invigorates blood and reduces blood stasis.
3. Radix Angelicae Sinensis
Enriches blood, promotes blood flow, regulates menstruation, reduces menstrual pain, assists uterus to contract.
4. Herba Leonuri
Promotes blood flow, regulates menstruation, reduces menstrual pain, enriches blood and assists uterine contractions.
5. Radix Salviae Miltiorrhizae
Helps relieve blood stasis & menstrual pain.
6. Radix Codonopsis Pilosulae
Restores ’qi’ (inner energy) deficiency in the spleen and stomach to improve absorption & digestion, increases production of red blood cells & haemoglobin.
As women progress from puberty through to their golden years, their bodies go through various stages of change such as menstruation, vaginal discharge, giving birth and menopause. During the change of women body, they may experience Dysmenorrhea, irregular manstrual cycle, blood clots, Leucorrhoea, Barrenness, Vaginal laxity and dryness, prolapsed uterus after childbirth and decline of ovarian functions during menopause.
- Enriches blood and reduces dysmenorrhea (menstrual pain).
- Helps to regulate menstruation and tonify blood to reduce risk of blood deficiency.
- Ensures adequate nutrition is supplied for rapid body growth.
- Regulates the endocrine system.
- Nourishes ‘yin’ energy to regain your pre-pregnancy health.
- Promotes blood circulation.
- Strengthens the uterus and vaginal muscles.
- Helps to discharge lochia.
- Strengthens immune system.
- Helps to enhance recovery of the uterus.
- Nourishes liver and kidneys.
- Helps to reduce vaginal laxity and dryness.
- Restores ‘inner energy’ deficiency in spleen and stomach to reduce menopausal symptoms.